A fantastic Fujigen made Fender MG-66 from 1994-1995 based on the CIJ serial number. This is based on the early iteration of the Mustang with a slab style body. It has the short scale that can be extremely comfortable and allows for some access to more complex chords with greater ease. This is done up in a rarer finish they called California Blue which is a tad bit darker than Daphne Blue.
- Most likely Basswood or Alder body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Standard "C" neck profile
- 24" scale length
- 7.25" radius
- 2 Mustang single coils
- (x2) 3 way switches
- 1 master volume & 1 master tone
- Vintage style tuners
- The guitar weighs 7 lbs 8 oz
- Includes a hardcase
* The strap buttons have been swapped out. The guitar is in "very good" condition. It has a few dings that show the white primer under the blue finish. There are other dings scattered around the instrument. Has general polishing swirls/scratches. The guitar currently doesn't have the vibrato arm. *
This guitar is a consignment piece here in the shop meaning all sales are final. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and let us know!