This is pretty much what all the later reissues of the silver panel Fender Pro-Reverb are based on. Beautiful cleans and wonderful distortion when you start to push the volume. It's the perfect in-between wattage to get the best of both worlds. This is a very clean example from 1968 / 1969 and it sounds excellent.
- Normal Channel: 2 inputs, Bright switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Vibrato Channel: 2 inputs, Bright switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Preamp Tubes: 12AX7 (x4), 12AT7 (x4)
- Power Tubes: 6L6 (x2)
- Rectifier Tube: 5AR4
- 40 watts
- Vintage Fender branded Oxford Speakers 12" (x2)
- Includes the original Footswitch
The amplifier has been tested and functions like it should. It is a consignment piece here in the shop meaning all sales are final.